Looking for Games of Chance software for your social club? Kubinski's proprietary software allows your club to sell games of chance to members and guests, generating additional income for your organization.
- Unbiased to customer game suppliers
- Includes reports and information that are more than adequate in preparation for BLCE and the Department of Revenue submissions
- Allows for the use of a counting scale with the system
- Able to function solely as a game tracking system
- Optional integration with our COMTREX food and beverage system
- Yearly reporting module available for Pennsylvania customers
Kubinski Business Systems is the only local company that can offer you this type of a system with the ability to pay for it as a Cost to Operate Games.
We service all hardware and software supplied to our customers, and we always include a full-service, in-house warranty for one year (optional extension available) on all hardware and software. This software is always in development, as we listen to customer suggestions and recommendations for improved performance and enhanced features/functionality.
Our KPOS software currently operates in a large variety of clubs/lodges, including American Legions, VFWs, Moose Lodges, Elks Lodges, etc. throughout the region.